A Shannon cruise, relax and kick back as you watch the world go by. It's the ideal gift and we offer gift vouchers that are valid with all of the cruiser companies in Ireland:
- Aghinver Boat Company, Aghinver (Near Enniskillen), Fermanagh, Northern Ireland and Belturbet Co. Cavan.
- Carrick Craft, bases at Banagher, Carrick-on-Shannon and Bellanaleck near Enniskillen
- Emerald Star, bases at Portumna and Carrick-on-Shannon
- Locaboat, bases at Carrick-on-Shannon and Banagher
- Manor House Marine, Killedeas (Near Enniskillen), Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Silverline Cruisers, Banagher, Co. Offaly
Vouchers are valid until November 1st of the following year, the end of the boat hire season. If the value of the cruise is greater than the value of the voucher top up payments can be made by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. If the value of the voucher is greater than the value of the cruise the balance will be refunded.
Boat prices are based on several seasons over the year with March and October being the least expensive and July and August being the most expensive. There’s also the boat sizes – they range from 2+ berth to 10+ berth and are priced accordingly. The final point most of the smaller cruiser companies won’t take a booking for a short break until two weeks before the cruise is due to begin – there are some boats available for short breaks all year round, and others available all year except for July and August. Short breaks can be difficult in July or August but we’ll usually find something off-season. Also be aware that all of the cruisers on the Shannon incur two extra costs, insurance and fuel, and these vary depending on the hire company and on the boat.
If you would like to purchase a voucher fill in the form below and you'll be taken to our secure payment page. If you prefer to pay over the phone or need more information, call us on 00353 (0)818 998 889 or 00353 (0)71 9658964, or send an email.