Three separate cabins with en-suite bathrooms give these canal boats unparalleled privacy. This model offers a variety of sleeping arrangements from single and double beds to singles that convert to doubles, making it possible for you to cruise with children, single adults and couples. The versatility of the boat is excellent!
Interior & Saloon
- The kitchen/galley features a stove, sink, and an electric refrigerator. There’s loads of storage space and lots of room to work.
- The saloon boasts a large U-shaped settee, dining table, and a radio/CD player. The steering station provides good visibility.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- For families or groups of single friends, the two rear (aft) cabins each have single beds. For couples, you can convert the singles to doubles.
- The forward stateroom has a spacious V-berth (two single beds).
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Sundeck & Features
- A spacious sundeck is a grand viewing area and wonderful for gatherings.
- The second steering station offers superior visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- The Crusader is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.