- Two large forward cabins with double bed
- handbasin, hanging cupboard and storage in each cabin
- Two shower compartments, each with shower, handbasin and electric WC
- Fitted kitchen, inside steering, two large sliding sunroofs
- Dinette converts into a double bed
- 230 V socket in the saloon (quayside connection)
- In Ireland, the two front cabins can be fitted with a double berth or two or three single berths
- Bow thruster in Germany, Ireland, Holland
Deposits & Insurance
A booking deposit of
is required to confirm a booking on this boat and the balance is due six weeks before the cruise is due to begin. If you make your booking less than six weeks beforehand then the full amount is required to confirm the booking.
A Security Deposit of
is payable on arrival at the base and is refunded in full when the boat is returned undamaged.
A non-refundable waiver of Euro 105 for 2 to 9 days or Euro 140 for ten nights or more is available in place of the security deposit.
The final cost is fuel and
this boat uses approximately 4 litres per hour.