Sleeping a maximum of six, the Elegance boasts three staterooms each fitted with single beds that convert to doubles, allowing sleeping flexibility on your boat holidays. The cabins and three bathrooms with showers are all forward of the generous saloon with its two dining tables and glass sliding patio doors.
- Boat Size: 13.10 m x 4.10 m
- 2 cabins with convertible twin/double beds with attached baths
- 1 cabin with double bed with attached bath
Interior & Saloon
- The fabulous saloon is the focal point of the boat’s interior, with two settees and tables for dining and socializing.
- The radio/CD player in the saloon has MP3/USB connectivity.
- The saloons of boats cruising in Ireland are equipped with TV/DVD players.
- The large sliding door to the aft deck allows for abundant natural light.
- An ultra-modern kitchen/galley is large and functional with a stove, small oven, microwave, electric refrigerator, and sink. The counter space is ample and there’s storage in numerous cabinets.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The cabins are all forward. All have V-berths (single beds) that convert to double beds.
- Three bathrooms with showers, toilets, and sinks are adjacent to the staterooms.
- Electric flush toilets in all bathrooms.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious sundeck is fitted with comfortable molded settees and a table for alfresco dining.
- A steering position on the sundeck assures maximum visibility.
- Walk through the saloon to a lovely aft deck with stairs leading to the sundeck. Swimmers will love the full-width bathing platform at the back of the boat, which also makes it easier to get on and off at the dock.
- The forward deck is great for sunbathing.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- Bow thrusters are a major attraction of this boat!
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Elegance is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.