Shannon River Boat Hire Ireland
Shannon River boat hire is the only place you need to visit to arrange your cruising holiday in Ireland. We represent all of the major boat hire companies in Ireland and we provide a comprehensive travel guide and resources to help you plan your shannon river cruise. It's the same price to book through Shannon River as it is to book directly with the boat hire companies and we represent the following shannon cruise companies;
- Aghinver Boat Company, Aghinver (Near Enniskillen), Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Carrick Craft, bases at Banagher, Carrick-on-Shannon and Bellanaleck near Enniskillen
- Emerald Star, bases at Portumna and Carrick-on-Shannon
- Locaboat, Ballinamore Co. Leitrim
- Lough Ree Cruisers, Glasson Co. Westmeath
- Manor House Marine, Killedeas (Near Enniskillen), Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Riversdale Barge Holidays, Ballinamore Co. Leitrim
- Silverline Cruisers, Banagher, Co. Offaly
To find the boat that's right for you fill in the form below and you'll get a list of boats of the right size with prices for your dates and duration.
Choose Your Boat
How many berths would you like?
Generally the number before the '-' indicates the
number of berths in cabins, and the number after
denotes convertible berths in the saloon
For How Long?
Most of the hire companies will take bookings of less than one week, but most will
only do so on two weeks notice. Some of the larger companies are more flexible.
Other durations may be available, please Contact Us for more information.