With four cabins, Classique boat rentals sleep a maximum of eight. You’ve got cabins fitted with bunk beds for kids, and singles that convert to doubles. The big saloon with U-shaped settee and large dining table has a radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity. These recently upgraded luxury canal boats are very popular!
Interior & Saloon
- The spacious central saloon with steering position is luxurious and comfortable for everyone aboard with its large U-shaped settee. A radio/CD player with MP3/USB connectivity is a bonus.
- There’s easy access to the sundeck from the saloon, making both areas ideal for socializing.
- A full kitchen/galley features a stove, sink, electric refrigerator, and loads of counter and storage space. New kitchen equipment and utensils are a boon for the chef.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The boat’s two rear cabins feature two single beds that convert to double beds.
- A double bed and two crossover single bunk beds are in the two forward staterooms.
- Two bathrooms are situated forward and aft. Each has a separate shower, new electric-flush toilet, and sink.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is always a focal point during boat cruises because everyone loves being outside to see the sights.
- The Classique’s sundeck is roomy and comfortable, perfect for spending time with family and friends. The second steering position offers superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your convenience and security.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power.
- The Classique is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.