The Linssen 350AC brings a new level of luxury to the Cruise-Ireland fleet. With a look and feel more like a private cruiser, the 350 has all the features you would expect on a cruiser of this class with two double ensuite cabins, large bright saloon with galley up and a wonderful bridge deck with all the helm controls to hand. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters, handling is easy.
- The saloon is finished with leather seating and has a pull-out bed for extra guests.
- The linear galley is up at saloon level so chef can be part of the fun.
- The single helm has excellent visibility
- Twin thruster controls make for easy handling.
- The forward cabin has an island double bed with easy access to the sides.
- The aft cabin also has an island double and has access to both sides.
- The forward shower is a separate room.
- The aft heads is to port and private to the aft cabin guests.