A Clipper canal boat can accommodate parties of six. The cabins are at the bow and stern for enhanced privacy, and they have en-suite bathrooms. The saloon has a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheery!
- Boat Size: 11.00 m x 3.90 m
- 1 cabin with double bed and en-suite bath
- 1 cabin with convertible twin/double beds and en-suite bath
Interior & Saloon
- The generous saloon area with steering position has lots of room for dining, a radio/CD player, and MP3/USB connectivity. Ample windows keep the interior bright and cheerful.
- The full kitchen/galley features an electric refrigerator, stove, sink, and plenty of storage throughout.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The front cabin boasts a double bed and en suite toilet and shower.
- The rear cabin has two single beds that convert to a double bed. The en-suite toilet and shower is an added amenity
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious sundeck is a wonderful place to relax and admire the scenery. The second steering station provides superb visibility for the skipper.
- A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. The boat also has 220-volt shore power.
- The Clipper is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.