Designed purely for the Irish waterways with three double cabins, all ensuite. Also fitted with heated towel rails in each shower compartment and a heated drying locker in the main saloon.
Features include a large sun-deck with all-round seating and dual steering from the flying bridge. Steps lead-up from the well-fitted galley to the impressive saloon with its large windows for all-round visibility, and the secondary steering position.
The two bunks in the forward cabin convert to a double bed if required.
The main saloon has a dinette which converts to a double bed. The starboard aft cabin has a double bed while the port aft cabin has two singles, which can be quickly changed to a double. All cabins feature en-suite heads with toilet, basin and shower.
The Waterford Class is fitted with long-range fuel tanks, which take sufficient fuel for up to two weeks cruising.
- 3 Ensuite Cabins, two with 2 single beds convertible to double and one double.
- Impressive, Luxurious and spacious lounge.
- Well equipped galley with large fridge and eye level grill/oven.
- Dual steering positions inside and out
- Large sun-deck with all round seating.
- Bathrooms with showers, basins and wc’s and heated towel rails.
- TV/DVD Player
- 240v Power Supply
- Fitted with long range fuel tanks.
- Full length drying cupboard